Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.

Aux amoureux de l'Afghanistan.

AccueilAccueil  PortailPortail  RechercherRechercher  Dernières imagesDernières images  S'enregistrerS'enregistrer  Connexion  
-28%
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Précommande : Smartphone Google Pixel 8a 5G Double Sim 128Go ...
389 € 539 €
Voir le deal
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Cartes Pokémon : la prochaine extension Pokémon sera EV6.5 Fable ...
Voir le deal

"Muslim Massacre" un jeu vidéo!!

2 participants
AuteurMessage
Ippo
Membre Extra
Ippo

Masculin Nombre de messages : 6966

"Muslim Massacre" un jeu vidéo!! Empty
MessageSujet: "Muslim Massacre" un jeu vidéo!!   "Muslim Massacre" un jeu vidéo!! Icon_minitimeDim 14 Sep - 22:02

Salam

http://tempsreel.nouvelobs.com/actualites/buzz_sur_le_web/20080912.OBS1106/polemique_autour_dun_jeu_proposant_dexterminer_les_musu.html?idfx=RSS_notr

le philosophe du forum vous parlera des barbus et des victimes évangélistes!
on nous dira que c'est la faute à al qaida et que la haine vient du coran etc...
Revenir en haut Aller en bas
Invité
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: "Muslim Massacre" un jeu vidéo!!   "Muslim Massacre" un jeu vidéo!! Icon_minitimeDim 14 Sep - 22:06

salaaam

ils c'est excusee sur son site

sigvatr

An Apology
I would like to make a public apology for any offense that I might have caused through releasing this game, and to Muslims in particular. My intentions when releasing this project were to mock the foreign policy of the United States and the commonly held belief in the United States that Muslims are a hostile people to be held with suspicion. I would like to make it clear that I have never shared such a belief and my intention was to mock those who actually do believe these things.

It quickly became obvious to me that releasing this game did not achieve its intended effect and instead only caused hurt to hospitable, innocent people. I believe removing this game and website will do much more to attain my desired effect than leaving it on the internet, so I am doing just that.

I would like to ask for the forgiveness of Muslims around the world and to make it clear that I did not release this game with ill intent. So without further ado, I would like to say that I am truly apologetic for what I have done and will take full responsibility for all offense that has been caused. I can only hope that any further misgivings can be laid to rest.

Sincerely,
- Sigvatr
Ippo
Membre Extra
Ippo

Masculin Nombre de messages : 6966

MessageSujet: Re: "Muslim Massacre" un jeu vidéo!!   "Muslim Massacre" un jeu vidéo!! Icon_minitimeDim 14 Sep - 22:09

forcebrutale a écrit:
salaaam

ils c'est excusee sur son site

sigvatr

An Apology
I would like to make a public apology for any offense that I might have caused through releasing this game, and to Muslims in particular. My intentions when releasing this project were to mock the foreign policy of the United States and the commonly held belief in the United States that Muslims are a hostile people to be held with suspicion. I would like to make it clear that I have never shared such a belief and my intention was to mock those who actually do believe these things.

It quickly became obvious to me that releasing this game did not achieve its intended effect and instead only caused hurt to hospitable, innocent people. I believe removing this game and website will do much more to attain my desired effect than leaving it on the internet, so I am doing just that.

I would like to ask for the forgiveness of Muslims around the world and to make it clear that I did not release this game with ill intent. So without further ado, I would like to say that I am truly apologetic for what I have done and will take full responsibility for all offense that has been caused. I can only hope that any further misgivings can be laid to rest.

Sincerely,
- Sigvatr

malheureusement, les dégats ont été fais! j'éspère qu'il est sincère.
Golestan
Membre Extra
Golestan

MessageSujet: Re: "Muslim Massacre" un jeu vidéo!!   "Muslim Massacre" un jeu vidéo!! Icon_minitimeDim 14 Sep - 22:09

Salam
Les chiens aboient et les caravannes passent.
Invité
Invité

MessageSujet: Re: "Muslim Massacre" un jeu vidéo!!   "Muslim Massacre" un jeu vidéo!! Icon_minitimeDim 14 Sep - 22:14

salaam

dans mon lycee ya un audio qui passait tout mes pote l'avait

d'abord on entendait l'azan et ensuite des mitraillette puis la marseillaise sa ma trop fait mal surtout que tout mon lycee l'avait ....

je suis sure que c'etait un jeune qui etait trop influence par les autres

et mnt il voit les consequences Shit
Contenu sponsorisé

MessageSujet: Re: "Muslim Massacre" un jeu vidéo!!   "Muslim Massacre" un jeu vidéo!! Icon_minitime

"Muslim Massacre" un jeu vidéo!!
Page 1 sur 1